Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I wouldn't recommend

letting your daughter, or son, borrow your lipstick while you are driving. And I really would not recommend snapping a photo of the event while driving down the highway laughing hysterically. No, I would never do that just to capture the moment.

Although this messy application might have been therapuetic for my umm... shall we say somewhat OCD daughter. Now don't misunderstand me, I wouldn't change her for anything. But staying in the lines, perfect piles, and creating categories are some of her favorite hobbies. Take exhibit A below where she packed some items to organize outside for a "camping" expedition.
Nothing out of place and nothing forgotten-thatta girl!


Happy Birthday dear Mason, Happy Birthday to you! It's your party and you can cry if you want to. I can't believe you are 2 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment